USA-Probate.com [USA] and its parent company, Inheritance Funding Company, Inc. [IFC], hereinafter referred to as “USA/IFC,” DOES NOT provide any legal advice. This web site (the “Site”) is a general service that provides legal information over the Internet. We are not a law firm and our employees are not acting as your attorney. The information contained in the Site is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. Any use of the Site DOES NOT create or constitute a solicitor-client relationship between USA/IFC or any employee of or other person associated with USA/IFC and a user of the Site. As the law differs in each legal jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on your location or situation, the information or use of documents on the Site is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.
|The Site offers you a method of identifying and locating an attorney. If you are using the Site to find an attorney, you should read the Terms and Conditions below. If you disagree with ANY of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.|
- USA/IFC will never refer you to a specific attorney. You are solely responsible for your selection of an attorney.
- USA/IFC does not receive any portion of any legal fees charged by any lawyer or law firm. Any fee arrangements and legal services are strictly between you and the attorney you select.
- Your contact with, or use of an attorney contacted via the Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between USA/IFC and you.
- The release and security of any sensitive or confidential information transmitted by you to any attorney is your sole responsibility.
- The Site and the individual attorneys represented by them, provide information to USA/IFC which USA/IFC does not verify, validate or confirm, except as expressly stated by USA/IFC.
- USA/IFC does not endorse any particular attorney or legal service and cannot guarantee the quality, or reliability of any legal services provided.
- USA/IFC cannot perform a check for conflicts of interest between you and an attorney provided by the Site.
- If you use the Site, you agree that: IN NO EVENT SHALL USA/IFC BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND USA/IFC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION PROVIDE THEREIN.
- USA/IFC may amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on its website. The rights and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The Superior Court of San Francisco County or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies.
While we have worked to make our Site and all the features on our Site compatible with the most commonly used browsers, we cannot represent or guarantee that every feature will work with your browser.
USA/IFC does not endorse any content provided by any linked sites, nor does it assume any responsibility for the interpretation or application of any information originating from such content. In addition, USA/IFC does not endorse any content contained in any advertising on the Site, nor does it assume any responsibility for the quality or integrity of such work.
Use of our Site is governed by our Terms and Conditions; refer to this document for more information.